New Adult and Intermediate Members:
Each spring we offer any available adult and intermediate spots to those at the top of our Wait List. We first offer to returning members in January / February of the coming season and then next offer spots to those on the wait list in March.
New Junior Members for 2019:
We are accepting Junior membership registrations for Junior members in March of 2019 (ages 5 through 16). If you have a junior who would like to join for the coming season, please click here (link will become active when registration is open).
If you’ve already joined as a junior member and would like to look at lesson options, please sign in here and click on ‘Courts and Events’ and then go to the ‘Events’ tab.
If you would like to add your name(s) to our wait list, please read the following. Our wait list is quite long right now and it is difficult to predict when a spot might become available.
- PLEASE NOTE: Residents of Toronto on the wait list will be offered membership prior to non-residents. Residents are people who live in, own property in or own or operate a business in the City of Toronto.
- For those adding their names to the wait list now for Adult membership, there is unlikely to be room for the coming summer (the wait is currently at least two years). Once a space for you opens up, we will send you an email along with membership application instructions.
- We DO NOT offer ‘family’ or ‘couple’ memberships. Please ensure you add each person who would like to join to the wait list.
- For those adding their names to the wait list now for Intermediate membership, the wait is shorter and there may be room for the coming summer. Once an Intermediate space opens up, we will send you an email along with membership application instructions.
- For those waiting for Junior membership, we can usually accommodate all those on the wait list during our re-enrollment process. You will receive an email in the spring explaining our program options.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Membership@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.
To proceed to register on our wait list, please click here: Wait List Registration
And for those on the wait list, if you know a member, please come visit! Guests are welcome at Lawrence Park Tennis Club. Each member can bring the same guest five (5x) times during the season for either tennis or social activities (fee of $5.00 for tennis and usually $10 for socials).
If you have already joined the wait list and would like to check your place on the list, please click here. Note that the list can be sorted by “Last Name” or by “Priority” which reflects your chronological order of joining the list. To change the sort order, click on the alternative option at the top left of the list.
Our membership categories are:
PLEASE NOTE – we do NOT offer ‘family’ or ‘couple’ memberships.
- Adult – becoming age 24 or older anytime in the current membership year
- Intermediate – becoming age 18 to 23 anytime in the current membership year
- Junior – becoming age 6 to 17 anytime in the current membership year
- Social – adult members with no court privileges but able to participate in Club social events.
Fees for 2019:
Our membership fees for 2019 are as follows:
- Adult Members – $160 + HST = $180.80
- Intermediate Members – $130 + HST = $146.90
- Junior Members – $60 + HST = $67.80 for the season
- Fall/Midsummer Season Junior Membership – $30 + HST = $33.90
- Social Members – $40 + HST = $45.20
- New Adult Members will be charged an administration fee of $60 + HST = $67.80 in their first year of membership.
Please note that we do not offer refunds of membership fees.