New Adult and Intermediate Members:
Each spring we offer any available adult and intermediate spots to those at the top of our Wait List. We have filled our membership for 2017 and will next offer spots to those on the wait list in March of 2018.
New Junior Members for 2018:
We are accepting Junior membership registrations for Junior members in March of 2018 (ages 5 through 16) for 2018. If you have a junior who would like to join for the 2018 season please check back in March then please click here.
If you would like to add your name(s) to our wait list, please read the following. Our wait list is quite long right now and it is difficult to predict when a spot might become available.
- For those adding their names to the wait list now for Adult membership, there is unlikely to be room for the coming summer (the wait is currently at least two years). Once a space for you opens up, we will send you an email along with membership application instructions.
- We DO NOT offer ‘family’ or ‘couple’ memberships. Please ensure you add each person who would like to join to the wait list.
- For those adding their names to the wait list now for Intermediate membership, the wait is shorter and there may be room for the coming summer. Once an Intermediate space opens up, we will send you an email along with membership application instructions.
- For those waiting for Junior membership, we can usually accommodate all those on the wait list during our re-enrollment process. You will receive an email in the spring explaining our program options.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Membership@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.
To proceed to register on our wait list, please click here: Wait List Registration
And for those on the wait list, if you know a member, please come visit! Guests are welcome at Lawrence Park Tennis Club. Each member can bring the same guest five (5x) times during the season for either tennis or social activities (fee of $5.00 for tennis and usually $10 for socials).
If you have already joined the wait list and would like to check your place on the list, please click here. Note that the list can be sorted by “Last Name” or by “Priority” which reflects your chronological order of joining the list. To change the sort order, click on the alternative option at the top left of the list.
Our membership categories are:
- PLEASE NOTE – we do NOT offer ‘family’ or ‘couple’ memberships.
- Adult – age 23 or more in the membership year;
- Intermediate – age 17 through 22 during the membership year;
- Junior – age 5 through 16 during the membership year;
- Social – members with no court privileges but able to participate in Club social events.
Fees for 2018:
Our membership fees for 2018 are as follows:
- Adult Members – $160 + HST = $180.80
- Intermediate Members – $130 + HST = $146.90
- Junior Members – $60 + HST = $67.80 for the season; information on lesson program options available in the spring.
- Fall/Midsummer Season Junior Membership – $30 + HST = $33.90. Fall Programs are available for Juniors. Please click here for more information.
- Social Members – $40 + HST = $45.20
- New Adult Members will be charged an administration fee of $60 + HST = $67.80 in their first year of membership.
Please note that we do not offer refunds of membership fees.