To join for the season, please:
- Go to the club website at http://lawrenceparktennisclub.ca and click on the MEMBERS tab and then click on the ‘Member Login’ link
Click on this link to go there directly: https://lptc.ca/login.aspx
- You will be directed to a form requiring a ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’. If you know your user name and password, enter them and click the login button.
If you didn’t keep track of your user name and password when you used the system to register in a previous year, click on the words “Retrieve my Account Details” below the password box. When asked, enter the email address at which you are receiving your Between The Lines newsletter (that is the email you are registered with at LPTC). The system will then send you an email with your username and a secure, private password. NOTE: If more than one family member shares the same email, you will receive separate emails with each username and password. Check your email inbox; you should receive your LPTC credentials (username and password) within a few minutes in your email inbox. If you cannot see it there, check your junk/spam folder. If you are still on the ‘Retrieve Your Credentials’ page, click the ‘login’ link to take you back to the Members’ Area Login page with the ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ boxes.
- Enter your username and password and click the ‘Login’ button. You will need to enter the login and password separately for each member in your family.
- Your data from last year will appear on your profile. Please check it very carefully (including the privacy settings) and add any additional information requested (some information – including Gender and Year of Birth – is required by the City of Toronto in order to apply for our permit).
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and carefully read the waivers that appear. If you agree, click the box beside the waivers and your membership registration options will appear.
- Choose the membership that is right for you and click ‘Confirm’. Your membership application has now been submitted.
COVID-19 DOCUMENTS and AGREEMENTS
- This year you will also be asked to agree to three documents related to Covid-19: a waiver of liability, a declaration of health and the LPTC rules of play (click here for examples). Please read these documents – you will need to click agree when registering online and will not be able to complete you membership registration without agreement. After you have agreed you will be able to pay for your membership and complete the process.
- To pay, click the orange ‘Pay Now’ button and you will be directed to the secure PayPal site where you can pay either by credit card or from an existing PayPal account (if you have a PayPal account, you will have to login in to that account).
- After your payment has been received and verified, you will get a confirmation email from LPTC (this might take up to an hour).
- Once you’ve completed your payment, please remember to click ‘logout’ at the bottom of the page.
Please renew by the deadline stated in your Between The Lines newsletter to ensure you have your membership spot for the coming season. After that date we will be opening our membership to those on our wait list.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at Membership@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts.