Adult / Intermediate Members:
Our tournament takes place during the month of September each year. Playoffs span three weekends of hard fought matches with spectators cheering for their favourites. For extra incentive to come out and encourage our players, a “Breakfast of Champions” is provided by our Social Chairs each Sunday to make the finals’ days even more special.
For 2017, the Club Championships will take place on the following weeks (tentative – subject to weather). Watch our TWITTER feed at the bottom of each page of the website for the draw information:
- Men’s and Women’s Singles: September 6th – 10th / deadline to register Sunday, September 3rd
- Men’s and Women’s Doubles: September 13th to 17th / deadline to register Sunday, September 10th
- Mixed Doubles: September 20th to 24th / deadline to register Sunday, September 17th
Any questions? Contact our Games Director at Games@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.
Congratulations to all our 2016 winners and finalists:
- Men’s Singles A: Winner – Jeff Silverstein; Finalist- Norman Cook
- Ladies’ Singles B: Winner – Aurelia Zvan; Finalist: Jennifer Evans
- Men’s Singles B: Winner – Adrian Baldeo; Finalist- James Carman
- Ladies’ Doubles B: Winner – Rita Strah/Hanna MacDonald; Finalists – Margot Willoughby/Karen Brown
- Men’s Doubles B: Winners – Adrian Baldeo/Terry Shoffner; Finalists – Terry Shaw/Harvey Nagelberg
- Mixed Doubles A: Winners – Janice Hebert/Dennis Ing; Finalists – Shelley Alton/Andrew Sulkowski
- Mixed Doubles B: Winners – Anna Caton/Adrian Baldeo; Finalists – Margot Willoughby/Albert Suissa
Our junior members also have the opportunity to participate in a junior Club tournament run on Saturdays in late September / early October.
The goal is to put all those skills developed through the season to good use with lots of fun matches.
This event is run by our Pros in conjunction with our Junior Program Advisory Committee and enthusiastic parent volunteers. For more information and to help out, parents are asked to e-mail our Junior Program Director at JuniorPrograms@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.