Adult / Intermediate Members:
Our Club Championships takes place during the month of September each year. Playoffs span three weekends of hard fought matches with spectators cheering for those great shots! For extra incentive to come out and encourage our players, a “Breakfast of Champions” is provided on the last Sunday to make the FINAL final day even more special.
For 2017, the Club Championships will take place on the following weeks (tentative – subject to weather). The draw is posted in the Clubhouse or members can log in to the membership system and click on ‘Courts and Events’ and then view the Bulletin Board for the draw information:
- Men’s and Women’s Singles: September 5th – 10th / deadline to register Wednesday, August 30th (Click HERE for pictures!)
- Men’s and Women’s Doubles: September 13th to 17th / deadline to register Wednesday, September 6th
- Mixed Doubles: September 20th to 24th / deadline to register Wednesday , September 13th
Please Click Here to Register – For Lawrence Park Members Only
Any questions? Contact our Games Director at Games@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.
Congratulations to all our 2016 winners and finalists:
- Men’s Singles A: Winner – Jeff Silverstein; Finalist- Norman Cook
- Ladies’ Singles B: Winner – Aurelia Zvan; Finalist: Jennifer Evans
- Men’s Singles B: Winner – Adrian Baldeo; Finalist- James Carman
- Ladies’ Doubles B: Winner – Rita Strah/Hanna MacDonald; Finalists – Margot Willoughby/Karen Brown
- Men’s Doubles B: Winners – Adrian Baldeo/Terry Shoffner; Finalists – Terry Shaw/Harvey Nagelberg
- Mixed Doubles A: Winners – Janice Hebert/Dennis Ing; Finalists – Shelley Alton/Andrew Sulkowski
- Mixed Doubles B: Winners – Anna Caton/Adrian Baldeo; Finalists – Margot Willoughby/Albert Suissa
Our junior members also have the opportunity to participate in a junior Club Championship run on Saturdays in late September / early October.
The goal is to put all those skills developed through the season to good use with lots of fun matches.
This event is run by our Pros in conjunction with our Junior Program Advisory Committee and enthusiastic parent volunteers. For more information and to help out, parents are asked to e-mail our Junior Program Director at JuniorPrograms@LawrenceParkTennisClub.ca.